Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cafe M


A great place for lunch. Brit and I stopped at Cafe M back in July. We had happened on a little shopping area in the western edge of Berkeley and found the restaurant down one of the side streets. I had a Reuben sandwhich with a bowl of Split Pea and Ham soup (happened to be the soup of the day) and a beer. The soup was very good and comforting, and the Reuben was good too. I often go for Reubens when I can't decide on something because it is very hard for a place to get it wrong.

We returned there this past week and I ordered a Prime Rib Sandwich with grilled onions and Dijon mustard. HOLY WOW! It knocked my socks off! Lainey had a Crab Cake Sandwich that was good if that is your thing with a cup of Tomato Soup, and Paula had a Salmon Salad.

If you decide to go here, DEFINITELY go for the Prime Rib Sandwich. You will not be sorry.

DIRECTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment