Thursday, January 1, 2009

Burma Superstar!


This is our second trip to Burma Superstar in Alameda. Like I said earlier this blog is partially to help me remember what I order, because I ended up ordering the same dish in this visit (I am not sorry for it at all). I had the Chicken with Fresh Basil and Snow Peas, and Brit had the Mango Chicken

(Mango Chicken)

Lainey ordered the Nan Pia Dok which is a chicken curry of sorts, but I didn't think it was to curryish (I am not a huge curry fan so that was a good thing to me). Paula's dish was something to come back for. She had the Walnut Shrimp. Hohhhhh Man! Yum yum yum. It is a sweet dish which makes the shrimp and walnuts dance together when they are in your mouth. Try it with the Coconut Rice, you won't be sorry.

DIRECTIONS

1 comment:

  1. I'm only sad that you beat me to posting about this place. Everything is soooooo darn delicious! Make sure to go with friends so you can share.

    I highly recommend the Rainbow Salad. 22 ingredients of pure deliciousness. Go now. You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete